Sunday, May 21, 2017

Stay: Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay

We recently escaped to Bali for my dear friend Melissa's engagement party. You might have seen it on my Instagram stories - it was insane. The party was in Uluwatu, so we needed to find somewhere close by. Coincidentally, Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay invited us to stay for a few nights which was the perfect hideaway in busy Bali. This place could not be more perfect and was my favourite spot of all the places we stayed during our trip. We didn't leave the resort for two days as we were so jet lagged from flying from Miami. Everything was a 'Dial 0' away. We slept, ate, bathed, and lay by the pool, and I wouldn't have it any other way, especially considering how manic the past few months have been. Here's some photos I have to share, I wish I could show you more but I was honestly so relaxed - so no apologies there. Hehe! 

Our room was the Premier Ocean Villa. You can find more here.



The Spa

There are so many activities available - you can take part in a cooking class, located here!




Sundara Restaurant located on the property, which also overlooks the beach



Our private pool

In-room breakfast


12 comments:

  1. This place looks so beautiful!

    Linda
    https://lindatenchitran.com/home/2017/5/27/travel-with-me-to-montreal-museum-of-fine-art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite places I've ever stayed!

      Delete
  2. Wow! The scenery and suite is beautiful. :)
    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. So lush!! Can't wait to return.

      Delete
  4. Such a Beautiful Place I seen Ever

    Hi From India 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Hello from Sydney. :)

      Delete
  5. The photos you take are amazing!!! May I know which filters you use on VSCO? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, experience an ... May we help you plan your stay with us? ... Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free.

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I would come to this city again, I would be all over this LA venue. We ordered Spinach artichoke dip at the server's suggestion and it was absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete